If You’re Female, Over 25 and Suffer With Migraines-
These Are The Facts You Must Know
Living with headaches is tough.
Day after day of being miserable, irritable, and looking a lot older than you really are. The frustration of knowing that your friends and family don’t understand what you’re going through.
Add this to doctors’ visits, MRI’s and CT scans –which only come back with “normal” results.
And that’s not all… trying one medication after another, feeling like you’re on a merry-go-round of drugs.
All this is enough enough to make anyone want to scream!
IF YOU DO NOTHING ELSE, READ THIS:
- Approximately 22 million women are affected with migraines in the United States.
- Medical science has discovered that most headaches are caused by damaged structures around the neck like joints, ligaments, muscles, and cervical discs, all of which have complex nerve endings.
- Research has proven certain natural treatments have great success with headaches – even better than medications – and with no side effects.
Why not get rid of those debilitating headaches today? Read the full facts here!
My name is Dr. Nicholas Heiss, and I’ve been helping patients with neck tension, headaches, and migraines live pain free for seven years now.
Every week I hear how women suffer from severe headaches – statements like…
- “I feel like my head is on a vice.”
- “My eyes hurt and I feel so drowsy.”
- “I have to lie down.”
- “I’ve had migraines since childhood.”
- “I always have muscle tension in my neck and pain into my shoulders.”
Imagine being able to live life like a normal person again, pain free and without headaches — being able to play with your kids, enjoy time with friends, and not have to worry that your headache will hit you at just the wrong time.
Now thru February 23rd, for $59 you will get all of the services I normally perform plus two adjustments. This includes everything I do in my new patient evaluation:
- An in-depth consultation about your headaches where I will listen…really listen…to the details of your unique situation.
- A complete neuromuscular and skeletal examination of the head and neck so we can find the problem.
- A full set of specialized x-rays to determine if posture or joint problems are contributing to your pain… (NOTE: these would normally cost you at least $100).
Could This Drugless Treatment Be Your Headache Solution Too?
Numerous studies have shown the benefits of spinal adjustments with headache patients…
The Boline Study
This study compared two groups of headache patients, half went for chiropractic adjustments, the other half took amitriptyline, a medication often prescribed for the treatment of severe tension headache pain. After six weeks, researchers found that chiropractic patients experienced almost no side effects. And only the chiropractic patients continued to report fewer headaches when treatment ended.
The Duke Study
Medical experts concluded that spinal manipulations resulted in almost immediate improvement for headaches. Patients also had significantly fewer side effects and longer-lasting relief of headaches than a commonly prescribed medication.
Recurring Headaches Are Not Normal
No question…if you hare having headaches, then something is wrong. Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. Finding the problem and fixing it has got to be top priority! Call today…
Call anytime between the hours of 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm Monday-Thursday. Tell the receptionist you’d like to come in for the Headache Evaluation.
Look, you have very little to risk and a lot to gain. Call today ad we can get started with your consultation, exam and x-rays as soon as there’s an opening in the schedule. Our office is called Heiss Chiropractic & Acupuncture and you can find us at 5455 Red Rock Lane Suite 17 Lincoln, NE 68516
Dr. Nicholas Heiss, D.C.
P.S. Why Suffer With Years Of Misery
How many years can your body handle taking one pill after another?
That’s no way to live, not when there could be an easy solution to your problem. Many of the pain medications available are quite addicting and can have drastic side effects.
Call today. I may be able to help you live a normal, pain-free life again. Call 402.420.1717 to schedule your Headache Evaluation before February 23rd.
Medicare & Medicaid Guidelines Apply
P.S.S. We understand that headaches affect a wide range of people so all ages and genders are welcome to this evaluation.